1) Directional Tread Pattern
2) Claw Grooves
3) Wide Sword Grooves
4) Lightning-shaped Straight Grooves
Directional pattern enhances water evacuation.
Lightning-shaped straight groove expels water when driving on wet roads and improves drainage.
- Profile adapted from the ADVAN Sport V105
- Improvement of the steering stability by high speed range requested by European car manufacturers
- Improvement of optimisation of the ground contact
Differentiating between the pitch layout for the shoulder and centre.
- Increased tread pattern stiffness realises a more direct feeling of handling
- Optimised ground contact area
- Reduced tire noise and enhanced ride quietness
Several polymer are blended in the so-called "nanoBLEND compound". It was designed for the optimum balance of superior wet grip performance, high fuel efficiency and wear resistance.
Non-penetrating Lug Groove pattern increases the overall performance.
In contrast to the main groove, the non-penetrating lug grooves increase the performance in several ways.
- Suppresses popping noise for a quiter ride
- Suppresses heel & toe friction, as well as noise caused by tire friction
- Increases block stiffness and enhances the direct feeling and handling.
- EU grading up to C/A